Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome.

I love music.  I do not have a musical ear like some people where they can discuss all the tiny little intricacies of a song or album.  Sometimes I pick up on those things but don't realize what it is.  Sorry that I can only play the recorder, took chorus in 6th grade, sang in my church for years, and really rock out a mean "Ode To Joy" on the piano.  Other than that I simply have an appreciation for almost all genres of music, artists big and small, shows and concerts of all kinds, a love of discovering and sharing music, and that is what this blog is for.  I've been blogging for a couple of years on my website about music, video, and random things, but now I'm trying to just keep that site for professional use.  So, if you want to see what video and photo work I'm up to you can go there.  If you're hoping to see what my musical tastes are, begin following my Song of the Moment again, want to share a good song/album/band with me, or want to stalk me...here's your site.  Welcome to Tyler Conta's Music Blog at tylercontamusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment