Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Entertainment" by Phoenix



SONG OF THE MOMENT

It's been less than 10 days since this single was released by Phoenix.  It's a song from their upcoming album, which will be released on my birthday.  Huzzah!  I had to give it a few days to really sink in to see how I felt about it.  Initially I wasn't so sure, mostly because the first 7 seconds or so of the beginning instrumentals made me feel like I was watching some really stereotypical part of "Mulan" or something.  Don't judge me.  But just to be clear, I could not have been more wrong.  The drums kick in and the rest of the song is fantastic.  So, if you're one of the few people who fell in love with Phoenix about 4 years ago (despite them making music since 2000...who knew?!) that has not listened to this song...time's up.  Listen now.  Join the masses that love Phoenix and love this song.


Song of the Moment


No comments:

Post a Comment