Thursday, May 16, 2013

Free Music: Daft Punk


I have no problem admitting that I was initially hesitant in listening to this album before its "official release."  Especially since this album was intended to be available for live streaming, regardless.  Yet, it leaked early, people got a hold of it and posted it everywhere online.  I wanted to try to be a good music listener, try to stay true to the artist's intentions...but who cares, it was going up anyways for free streaming.  
The ENTIRE album.  FREE.  INTENTIONALLY.  
So no point in being a snob or trying to act holier-than-thou.  
My next hurdle was the fact that I have a hard time listening to Daft Punk, Justice, Ratatat, RJD2, etc etc while I sit still.  I hear it and I just want to dance and rage and get on my feet.  After deliberating for way too long, I finally decided to go and stream the new Daft Punk album.  "Randon Access Memories" is still up for live streaming, so go listen now if you haven't.  It's definitely worth the listen.  Guy-Manuel and Thomas have created yet another musical masterpiece.  Is it too early to call it "masterpiece?"  It's Daft Punk.  Come on, son.  
Now go listen and enjoy this since the album is officially released tomorrow in certain countries.  Go to their artist page in iTunes and click on "Listen Now" to stream the entire album.


No comments:

Post a Comment