Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Rivers and Roads" by The Head and the Heart


SONG OF THE MOMENT

I haven't blogged in weeks.  So what.  Get off my back.  I've been a busy guy and there have actually been periods of time recently where I haven't had time to listen to music for several days, which is weird for me.  So I'm obviously looking forward to seeing Radical Face tomorrow at Friday Cheers as they open for The Lone Bellow.  I saw The Lone Bellow open for Ivan & Alyosha a few weeks ago with my great friend Becky and now we're going again to see The Lone Bellow headline at Friday Cheers in Richmond.  In a few more weeks there is another amazing band playing Friday Cheers as well.  Seeing fantastic bands like these ones make me really proud of RVA and also get me really pumped to go see them play outdoors, at night, under the train tracks, by the canal, with a cold drink in my hand and a bunch of friends nearby as I stand and dance to the music or sit on the grass and relax.  Coming to Richmond in a few weeks to play is The Head and the Heart.  The song here is a great one from their debut studio album that was released in 2011.  Previously I used "Lost in My Mind" as a SOTM tune but this one might be one I like even better.  I hope you do too.  Also, go to YouTube and check out some of the cool live versions they do of this tune.  Enjoy!

Song of the Moment


No comments:

Post a Comment